A Drug Offense Can Leave A Lasting Impact

A criminal record has the power to haunt you throughout your life. Whether you are searching for a job, applying for a student loan or shopping for a home, these life events could all be derailed by having a drug charge on your record. The services provided by my firm, The Law Office of John W. Hodges, Jr. PLLC, can help Bulverde residents move forward with their lives.

Individuals — especially juveniles — are prone to making mistakes, but a drug offense does not need to be a permanent hindrance. I have a significant record of success in fighting drug charges on behalf of my clients, and I do everything in my power to help them correct the trajectories of their lives. I can aid clients facing charges stemming from any of the following:

  • Prescription medications: Possession offenses for narcotic painkillers and benzodiazepines can result in serious penalties.
  • Marijuana: An offense for possession of marijuana can come with heavy fines or jail time.
  • Cocaine, heroin, and methamphetamines: In the state of Texas, even possessing a small amount of any of these substances can result in a felony conviction.
  • Distribution: Drug distribution penalties are severe in Texas and can, in some cases, include a life term in prison.

A drug charge in Texas necessitates an aggressive defense attorney. I defend my clients as though I were defending myself, and I put that dedication into every case.

An Experienced Juvenile Defender

I have spent a considerable amount of time defending cases in the juvenile court system. A drug offense committed by a juvenile poses different challenges than that of an adult, and I have the experience to navigate such cases. An adolescent, regardless of their crime, has a long future ahead of them, and I fight each case with that in mind.

Learn More: Talk To A Lawyer Today

If you or a loved one is in need of an experienced drug offense lawyer, call or text me today at 210-714-0924. You can also send me an email via my contact page to schedule a consultation at my Bulverde office.